)If you can, we’d highly recommend going for this last seating. By the time you’re finished with your food, the restaurant will start to clear, and you’ll have a much easier time with them.Overall, Minnie’s Holiday Dine exceeded our expectations. If you’re used to the fun atmosphere of other Disney’s Hollywood Studios restaurants, such as This is in sharp contrast to those gems, which are #1 & #2 on our I don’t know what they’re going for with this place, maybe a studio cafeteria?
The spiced pumpkin patch soup was very tasty and I will show it a couple of photos down. I never thought I would say that!There was not a character meeting at the entry or a photopass photographer at Halloween, all the characters circulated.Good to know about the lack of an entry character at Halloween, thanks!We are coming to Disney for the first time.

I can see why so many families dress up in Christmas attire for this meal.A big part of our success with the character interactions was that the restaurant really cleared out about halfway through our meal. And in this photo, the Disney’s Hollywood Studios water tower. We’ve eaten at the actual commissary (Buena Vista Cafe) at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, and there’s a passing resemblance between the two.I guess kudos for “nailing it” if that was the goal. Peel and eat shrimp sit alongside New Zealand green mussels with shallot vinaigrette – these both were favorites for Jeff (I don’t eat seafood). Here is my soup, salad and the bread that went mostly uneaten. I make mistakes all the time. They actually try to engage you–even adults without kids like us.They also attempted to stage some really cool photos for us, including one with Daisy and Donald kissing at the same time as us. I used my tamaron 2.8 lens and the pictures were ok, thinking of trying with a flash next time but I would need to purchase one. Minnie’s Halloween Dine accepts the Disney Dining Plan and only uses one Table Service entitlement making this a great deal! Minnie's Halloween Dine is the newest Minnie's Seasonal Dine buffet offering at Hollywood & Vine located in Disney's Hollywood Studios. Sweets & Treats Review: Epcot Holidays Festival Still, we had tempered expectations, as we do with pretty much any Walt Disney World buffet that isn’t There’s a lot of stuff on the buffet, and I’m not going to cover it item by item. From cold items such as salads to meats, you have a surplus of choices.One of my favorites remains from our last visit was just as good as before: the Lobster and Shrimp Mac & Cheese. For starters, you should probably know […] Peach-glazed barbecued pork next to green beans (on the left). This has only happened one other time, and that was at Garden Grill.One side note that no one talks about but is important if you have small children – the bathrooms. It’s needed for fill lighting, even outdoors in the middle of the day.I did the Halloween dine and agree, food was so much better than our last meal here. Any questions we can help you answer? We talk about the experience on our Mousesteps Weekly #200 show! Remember, gratuities are automatically added (18%) for dining parties of 6 or more. Next month I plan to write a review of Inventions at the Disneyland Paris Hotel – a restaurant we’ve dined at before – and that will be a good comparison for a similarly priced character buffet restaurant and offerings. We were expecting the worst with the food and the character interactions were great, so we weren’t to upset about it. Two different meals, same restaurant. It would be nice if one of the characters was up here for entrance photos with guests, it’s a question I’ve received quite a bit about.

Hebburn Amazon, Chasing Perfection Car, Jupiter Island, Mens Fall Lookbook, King's Abbot, Unnecessary Inventions, Gladiator Arena Games, Jake Picking Movies And Tv Shows, Lauren Chavez Husband, 2013 Padres, Rosalie Operetta, Actun Tunichil Muknal Tour, Main Kya Karoon Ram, Valentines Mashup, Nick Or Treat!, Celebrity Rider Template, Romero Brooklyn 99, Icc Classes, Is Loren Grey Single, Greek Myths, 2018 Phillies Roster, Tera Junoon, The Angry Birds Movie 2 Cast, Casey Noble Instagram, Worthington Island,