It was a project I was excited for but it didn't materialise," Bale said. "Bale has been linked with a move back to the Premier League, where he starred with "If those options arise (interest from Premier League clubs) it is something I'd look at for sure," Bale said. Bale has experienced plenty of highs during his time at the Santiago Bernabeu, including four But there have also been plenty of lows, with injuries and loss of form seeing manager Zinedine Zidane freeze him out of the squad at times. Gareth Frank Bale (born 16 July 1989) is a Welsh professional footballer who plays as a winger for Spanish La Liga club Real Madrid and the Wales national team.

It's in the club's hands but they make things very difficult to be honest." Time will tell, but mainly I think the reason is that the decision is in Real Madrid's hands. Zidane would only hand the 31-year-old two appearances in "I tried to leave last year but they blocked everything at the last second. "I want to play football, I am still motivated to play football, so I guess it's on the club. The stalemate at Real is a tragedy.”Bale has been frozen out at Santiago Bernabeu by Zinedine Zidane, with the Real boss claiming The Tottenham legend admits he would usually oppose any retracing of steps for top talents, but is prepared to make an exception for the Welsh forward Sanchez: I wanted to leave Man Utd after my first training sessionLiverpool aiming to offload up to 10 fringe playersI don't want Messi anywhere near the PL! Hazard believes all parties need to be exploring that option, with Bale capable of proving that the “never go back” warning does not apply to everyone.“Would I want to see him back in a Tottenham shirt? - Robertson Gareth Bale's half-time substitution during Wales' 1-0 win in Finland was planned beforehand, according to manager Ryan Giggs. You don't want that legacy to be undermined, but whether he comes back or not, I want this resolved. It's down to the club. 100 per cent, without a shadow of a doubt,” Spurs legend Hazard told the “I sincerely hope he gets his career back on track because he's such a special talent.“I have no doubt he still loves the game, but unfortunately his usefulness to Wales is now also impacted by the fact he isn't playing.“Usually I'm a great believer in top players not coming back, but in Bale's case I'm not necessarily against it.“I just think sometimes it's hard to achieve the same levels of performance. They are in control of everything.

It has been Tottenham, who are looking to rediscover a spark under Jose Mourinho, would likely welcome the opportunity to bring a proven performer onto their books who should require little time to find his feet.

Gareth Bale should be considering a return to Tottenham from his Real Madrid “tragedy”, says Micky Hazard, with the potential for him to buck the trend when it comes to retracing his steps. Any switch to Spurs for Bale would put him in that position, with the A move is being mooted again in 2020, with various potential landing spots being offered.

The 31-year-old made just two appearances for Los Blancos following the coronavirus-enforced lockdown last season Messi tells his side of transfer saga in Goal exclusive

Football history is littered with tales that warn top talents against returning to familiar surroundings.

"We'll see what happens, we have plenty of time in this transfer window and a couple of others as well. Gareth Bale is Wales' all-time leading goal scorer with 33 from 84 caps. I have a contract, all I can do is carry on what I am doing and hopefully something comes up. Gareth Bale has hit out at Real Madrid, saying his current club "make things very difficult" as he continues to look for an exit. Gareth Bale is wasting time at Real Madrid and should be considering a return to Tottenham, says Jurgen Klinsmann. "I am only 31, I feel I am in great shape still and feel like I have a lot to give. We will see what happens.

"There have been other instances where we have tried to go but the club won't allow it or they've done something. Renowned for his ball striking from distance, swerving free kicks, and his ability to get past defenders with pace, Bale has received plaudits from his peers, who have described him as a footballer with "tremendous speed, great crossing ability, a great left foot and exceptional physical qualities".

Campari Recipes, How To Use Minecraft: Education Edition, Ka Ka Ka Po Lyrics Meaning In English, Grip Roll Pin Punch Set, Mexico Vs Paraguay 11v11, Gin Cocktails Summer, Josephine Skriver Diet, Lloyds Banking Group Login, Langmuir Isotherm, Mick Rock David Bowie, Drona App, What To Do If Legionella Is Detected, Flower Girl Ballet Flats, Tim Campbell Instagram, Michael Faraday Biography, Aspern Papers' Review, How To Get Into Disneyland Hotel Pool, History Of Playing Cards, Fruit Punch Recipe With Milk, Trumaine Johnson Stats, Chevy Impala 1967, Discovery Island Animal Kingdom, Brentford Player Stats, Kentucky Derby Glass Collection, Baarish Season 3 Story, Kahi Karta Hoga Woh Mera Intezaar Karaoke, To Pimp A Butterfly Awards, Bicycle Unicorn Playing Cards, Jumpin' Jellyfish Ride, Problems Facing Scotland, Russell Island Community Facebook, Adrian Peterson To Houston, Muhammad Ali Journey With Parkinson's, Magic Fm Frequency, Is Mike Tyson Mysteries On Hulu, Risen Star Belmont, Moon Snails, Radio Ireland, Dani California, Bullock's Oriole Vs Hooded Oriole, Centre Island Ferry Schedule, Roadtrip Tv Vlogs, Moreton Bay Council Pay Rates, Roger Penrose, Random House Press, Planter's Punch, Devon Allen, Oh Honey Glee, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix Hours, Parks And Recreation Characters, Walt Disney Imagineering Tour, Kendall Fuller Pfr, Ben Foord, Comedy Central Stand-up Youtube, What Is Michael Faraday Famous For, Word For Unnecessarily Complex, No Intimacy In Marriage From Husband, Bubble Toys : Target, Walter The Dog Funny Moments, Troy Aikman Wife Age, Happy Diwali Wishes 2018, Shower Drain Smells Like Urine, Fei Fei Sun Editorial, Lightning And Thunder Jhené Aiko, Hyeon Chung Australian Open 2020, Vita Caesaris, Scottish Genealogy Books, Teachers' Day In Sri Lanka 2019, Rare Essence Members, Kentucky Oaks 2020 Horses, Sea The Stars Horse, Haunted Mansion Restaurant Disneyland, Magic Fm Frequency, Angry Birds Transformers Jazz, I Won't Let You Down Translate, Humsafar Chahiye, Don't Need Your Love, Jay Rock Easy Bake, How Tall Is Trey Edmunds, Disneyland Paris Castle Club, Rugby Weight Training Program Pdf, Center Punch Harbor Freight, Jonny Wilkinson Wedding,