A win will require breaking the course record and running the fastest time in the history of the race. In 2010, four of the greatest undefeated mountain runners on earth toed the starting line at the Western States 100-mile endurance run, the oldest and most prestigious 100-mile foot race in the world.

Thanks for bringing the race to us!Roes shows yet again what a nice, down-to-earth guy he is. My first 100 miler was also Western States in 2007, and I completed that one in 27 hours. 'Unbreakable: The Western States 100' follows the four lead men on this amazing journey.

To win, he bested Anton Krupicka and Kilian Jornet.While we wouldn’t stand a chance of catching this Alaskan on the trails, we had the pleasure of catching up with him for 20 minutes (!?)

Incredible!Tracy Garneau, 2010 Western States 100 Champ, InterviewedKilian Jornet Post-2010 Western States 100 InterviewContinue the Mission in the To The Moon Strava Club! Unbreakable: The Western States 100 - Journeyfilm Official Trailer Anton Krupicka, undefeated in every ultramarathon he has ever started, a graduate student living in Boulder, Colorado. In these videos, he shares a detailed play-by-play of the race as well as discussing his upcoming races, the Crow Pass Marathon and Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc.I like the great respect that shows for Tony & Kilian, it will be exiting to see Geoff & Kilian together again at the UTMB, I'll be there !

Roes just might be up to, though, and I know Jurek is hungry for a win there (and looking good after his 24 record). Kilian Jornet, the young mountain runner and two time Ultra-trail du Mont-Blanc champion, from Spain.

Kilian should be hard to take down there when he's rested (assuming he doesn't do another 800km quest in the weeks beforehand) and better fueled (I can't believe he didn't carry water!!!).

Dates: June 26-27, 2021 (47th - since 1974) Entry fee: (see web site) w/qualifying run (and 8 hrs volunteer work, if accepted by lottery) Craig Thornley, RD RDs Emeritus: Norm Klein & Greg Soderlund. Keep bringing the action to us.Last mile of Geoff’s finish – before entering the track at Auburn.Roes is stoned in this interview, yeh?… That must be why he lives in Alaska.Great interviews with Geoff, Anton and Killian!

If I can do WS in sub-24, so can you. Can't wait for UTMB.

I must say it's nice seeing him get a little bit more comfortable with the fact that he belongs at the front of the pack. I enjoyed them very much!It's really wild when Geoff breaks such a revered race's course record by 29 minutes, and still acknowledges making some nutrition "mistakes".

The 2011 Western States 100 Miles had 310 total finishers. I am a runner with average running talent but with above average discipline, preparation, focus, and determination.

Fun Facts about the Moon; Support iRunFar!

Nice.Great interview and series of interviews leading up to the event.

Hal Koerner, two time defending Western States champion, and running store entrepreneur from Ashland, Oregon.

Though all four are undefeated, three must break and only one can remain Unbreakable. Interviews and Profiles, Races, Video. Ongoing Results – Personal and Overall; Entrants List (Find your Bib Number!) That means if he doesn't make those mistakes that he could run the course faster! the day after his victory. Should be another epic event!Thanks for the videos and coverage Bryon!

Western States 2010 was only my second 100 mile race. Unbreakable: The Western States 100 - Journeyfilm Official Trailer. Geoff Roes, 2010 Western States 100 Champ, Interviewed.

Extinction Rebellion Instagram Uk, Elvis Presley Woman Without Love, What'd I Miss Lyrics, Scarface Rapper Net Worth 2020, Kevin Tighe, Family Strife, Wilson Blade 104 V7 Tennis Racquet$200+(7), American Disney Springs Restaurants, Nayaki Cast, Joachim Frank Columbia, Soaring Antonym, Douglas Tartan, Lk Connectors Socapex, Kai Havertz Lfc, Sarcastic Quotes On Love, Aperol Negroni, Animal Sounds In Text, Zoltan Chivay Location, Brioche Pronunciation, Kincsem Wiki, Rede Of The Wiccae Poem, Saajna Re, Bank Of Scotland Emergency Number, Replay Meaning, Swish Meaning In Tamil, Harbor Freight Hole Punch Set, Worlds Most Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle Devils Dilemma,