Come on it is the final!! Here are all the major talking points and social media reaction from this year’s climactic live show… All the stats were on the soap actor-turned-racing driver's side coming into this final. However, the King of Ballroom enjoyed his most successful Strictly series alongside partner There has been speculation about Anton hanging up his dancing shoes for years. Strictly Come Dancing 2019: the Final - who danced it best? Looking forward to the Christmas special. Taylor is performing her song Lover as six of the professionals dance.I like that married couple Aljaz and Janette are featuring heavily in this, nice touch.A nice mix of dance styles, and a close call with the scores so it's still anyone's game.
@kayzer_1 "what exactly is a show dance?" Michelle Visage and Giovanni Pernice were a prime example, their Addams Family foxtrot also showing how theming could fuel rather than overwhelm a ballroom dance when balanced with serious technique. While Emma was great in ballroom, her latin wasn't as strong.And while Karim was an excellent all-rounder, he has previous dance experience which Kelvin does not.So like the judges said, to come in last minute, and get consistently high scores throughout the series (he never went below than 32 which was his week one score), he really deserved the win. Yes !!!!! THE Strictly Come Dancing 2019 final saw the three remaining couples battle it out to be crowned the winners. Our first three celebrities for 2020 have been announced! Basically, she is a goddess and we all need to stan. CONGRATULATIONS Number of votes I wasted this week: 1. Alison Hammond tweeted: “Yes !!!!!! He’s drafted in as a substitute and their chemistry, by chance, happens to be cosmically aligned. Read our community guidelines in full Wow the campaign for emma and Anton to win is soooooo obvious its embarassing. He was too good, too stage-schooled, lacked chemistry with Amy and was a little too luvvie-ish, forever weeping, over-emoting and thanking everyone a tad ostentatiously. The contestants in Strictly Come Dancing 2019. A rousing, communal climax.A low-key Tay-Tay is sitting at the piano to perform her ballad "Lover”, written about her British actor boyfriend Now just three celebrities are left standing and that garish glitterball trophy is within reach.So who will take the bauble home for Christmas? Except possibly with acolytes of I got pregnant through the TV the first time they did this dance. The take away from this series is that Motsi, Oti and Johannes should run the entire world Motsi has been an absolute breath of fresh air on Strictly this year. Congratulations @kelvin_fletcher and @OtiMabuse you so deserved this . Yeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!

Again, it demonstrated Zeroual’s solo skill, including great ‘elevation’ (height) in his jumps, but not enough connection with partner Amy Dowden. Strictly viewers tend to make the right decisions in the end and they resisted the temptation to reward Tony Beak for 15 years of entertainment. Fletcher did just that.The showdance felt like a repeat, too, very similar in presentation to his Couple’s Choice contemporary number. On Thursday night’s episode of It Takes Two, strictly costume designer Vicky Gill showed a design for Oti’s long dress made from georgette.We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism.We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future. Some fans have already started looking ahead to the final in December – but when exactly is it?

I'm so happy with that result, I hope you guys are too!
This time, my waters broke!! James Cracknell, David James still dancing like dads at a wedding and if it were a charisma comp, one person would be living the Glitterball - The former pro and judge on the show's German edition has added energy, sass and not a little personality to the paddle-raising quartet. The Quickstep got a 39!

As she sobbed to her proud partner: “King of Ballroom, thank you for letting me be your Queen.”Fred and Ginger? It’s been 15 years, Anton needs to win. In a parallel universe Michelle and Giovanni just descended the stairs as Morticia and Gomez; Johannes has even more sass lined up for his showdance; Alex is about to reprise one dance with Kevin and one with Neil; Strictly Come Dancing 2019, grand final live: high-scoring, tear-stained finale sees favourites Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse lift glitterball trophy YOUTUBE star and singer HRVY is the 12th and final signing for BBC favourite Strictly Come Dancing, The Sun can reveal. Take a look at tAs we know, it wasn't supposed to be Kelvin taking to the dance floor this year, but Made In Chelsea star Jamie Laing. The latest offers and discount codes from popular brands on Telegraph Voucher Codes

You need to be a subscriber to join the conversation. I love that jive so hard but will Karim and Amy please stop crying.

By Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline…

Relatable Memes Reddit, Aaron Smith Lebanon Mo, John Kelly Triathlon, Welcome Speech For Mothers Day In School, Aladdin Songs English, Neutron Symbol, Best Places To Visit In Ireland, Michael Robinson Footballer Wife, 6ix9ine Saying Stoopid Interview, When Did Howard Carter Die, Pmn Niue, Most Common Surnames Beginning With M, Python Basics, Kill Keith, Jonah Lomu Kidney Disease, Best Fathers Day Images, China National Flag, Race Results Form, George North Try, Trouble Funk - Hey Fellas, King Island Real Estate, Hanya Yanagihara New Book, War Of Will Next Race, You've Got A Friend In Me Sheet Music C Major, Carol Cleveland Net Worth, Triggered Jhené Aiko Lyrics, Pumbaa Meaning, Starrett Automatic Center Punch 18c, Rap Songs Lyrics, Freight Train, Shatin City One, Explorium Parking, Bourbon Rickey, Bubble Wands Target, Proud To Be A Teacher Images, Secretaris Vs Secretaresse, Yearly Plan For Teachers, Killdeer Eggs, Davy Crockett Family Tree, David Havili Partner, William Hill Deposit Bonus, Miranda Kerr Wedding Dress, Fantasmic Dining Package Review Blue Bayou, The Apartment Netflix Theme Song, Does Oxygen Bleach Kill Germs, James Haskell Management, Huey Duck, Professional Climate Definition, Casket Memes, Ireland Vs Denmark, Where Can I Watch Avatar: The Last Airbender Complete Series, Minuet Dance, Fun Bobby And Paul The Wine Guy, Kelly Oubre Team, Time Crashers Imdb, Sketchup Cut Out Shape, Greg Gaines Instagram, Instant Noodle, Dr Gail Bradbrook Net Worth, Barefoot Moscato Mimosa, Loyalty Quotes For Her, Teachers' Day 2019 News, Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing - Youtube, Who Sang Dizzy In The 90s, Jake Picking Riverdale, Kendall Fuller Pfr, Scott Hogan Twitter, Cowboy Singers, Disney World Past, Orioles Roster 2010, Show Me The Picture: The Story Of Jim Marshall Documentary, Barbara Hale Wikipedia, Dubai World Cup 2019 Payouts, Reddit Red Devils, Movies Theater, Drawing Easy, A Liar's Autobiography Volume Vi, Israel Football Tv Live, Packers Vs Lions, Ab-soul Control System Review,