“Philadelphia will always hold a special place in my heart. Still, he hopes to use his real-world soccer skills -- he was a forward growing up -- and his pro athlete background to surprise the field. Latest on RB Jay Ajayi including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com . Ajayi took part in the NFL's "My Cause, My Cleats" campaign in the 2016 season. However, he is starting down a new path.

“Representing the Philadelphia Union for eMLS combines two of my greatest passions outside of football, soccer and gaming.

"I'm excited. Ajayi, 26, will become the first NFL player to transition into professional gaming as he represents the Union during the 2020 eMLS Cup campaign. Unity is a trait he wants to transfer to esports, as well. Ajayi, who won a Super Bowl with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2018, is the first NFL player to become a professional gamer and will represent the Union for the 2020 eMLS Cup campaign starting on Friday. Skip to main content. The deal includes $111 million in guarantees, per ESPN, and is the second biggest deal in NFL history, behind only Patrick Mahomes' contract... After six years in the NFL and three years with the Philadelphia Eagles that included a Super Bowl run in 2017, former running back Jay Ajayi is switching sports to play for the MLS’ Philadelphia Union in FIFA 20 tournaments.Ajayi, who played in three games for the Eagles in 2019 but was released in December, will represent the Philadelphia Union in the Just how good is Ajayi? Keep it rolling, you know? Just enjoying the moment."

It includes a right of first refusal for the team during the 2020 offseason, source said. Jay Ajayi helped claim a Super Bowl trophy for Philadelphia.

And over the next few days, each team will also begin to fill out their 16-man expanded practice squad roster, which can include veterans due to exceptions amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.After wrapping up training camps, the NFL will look to Week 1, with the Houston Texans and the Kansas City...Texans coach and GM Bill O'Brien has been widely criticized for his roster moves in recent years, but with just a few days before the regular-season kicks off, Texans fans got some great news - superstar quarterback Deshaun Watson is staying in Houston long-term.NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported on Saturday that Watson and the Texans have agreen to a four-year contract extension worth $160 million, which will keep Watson with the Texans through 2025. att yds avg td lng rec yds avg td lng fum lst; 572: 2,546: 4.5: 13: 71: 63: 419: 6.7: 1: 32: 8: 4 MIAMI, FLORIDA - DECEMBER 01: Jay Ajayi #28 of the Philadelphia Eagles looks on prior to the game Miami Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium on December 01, 2019 in Miami, Florida. "The Union also are hopeful about how their newest signing can perform. "I like to believe that I'm very good, that I'm great, so we'll see. I’m a competitor, so you’re going to see me give my all for the Union at every eMLS event this year.” The 26-year-old Ajayi, a lifelong soccer fan and an avid FIFA videogame player, was released by the Eagles last month after appearing in three games for them during the 2019 season. Jordan Howard has a shoulder injury that kept him out of Sunday’s loss to the New England Patriots and will be a free agent after this season.The final six weeks of the season are essentially an audition for Ajayi with the Eagles and other teams who’ll likely have a need for the running back position. STD PTS calculated as: Rush or Receiving Yards (1 pt per 10 yds), Run or Rec …

But what we can do is compare Ballage to his predecessor, Jay Ajayi, and finally put a pin in the trade that helped the Eagles bring a Lombardi Trophy back to the City of Brotherly Love. His cause was multiple endocrine neoplasia. After they've gotten down to 53, players will hit waivers. They are solid, but, again, I'm the best. The Philadelphia Eagles signed running back Jay Ajayi on Friday after Jordan Howard and Darren Sproles both suffered injuries.Ajayi’s signing wasn’t expected to be for more than a week to week basis, but according to Ian Rapoport, the running back could be with the Eagles next season as well.According to Rapoport, the structure is similar to that of a restricted free agent, and it would make it easier for the Eagles to bring back Ajayi for another season if another team shows interest in the offseason.Ajayi could have a role with the Eagles next season if the team moves on from Darren Sproles and Corey Clement.Sproles is on injured reserve with a torn hip flexor, and his career could be over. "My fingers hurt. Though he'll likely remain on the team as depth, Ajayi could quickly be relegated to minimal game-action if Jordan Howard (shoulder) is able to return for the team's Week 13 matchup against the Dolphins. "That was probably the hardest part of picking my team. The goal is for the "Jay Train" to keep rolling on the football field and the soccer pitch. He had played former NFL star Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson and always was on the lookout for other opponents in NFL locker rooms around the league. Reporting by Frank Pingue in Toronto; Editing by Toby DavisFILE PHOTO: NFL Football - Miami Dolphins vs New Orleans Saints - NFL International Series - Wembley Stadium, London, Britain - October 1, 2017 Miami Dolphins' Jay Ajayi shakes hands with New Orleans Saints' Adrian Peterson at the end of the match Action Images via Reuters/Paul Childs On Feb. 4, 2018, Jay Ajayi hoisted the Vince Lombardi Trophy after winning Super Bowl LII as a member of the Philadelphia Eagles. "While standing 6 feet tall and weighing 228 pounds, Ajayi doesn't have the prototypical FIFA body type, and those marathon gaming sessions can take a physical toll.

"I think chemistry is big," Ajayi said about his FIFA team-building philosophy. Ajayi, who played in three games for the Eagles in 2019 but was released in December, will represent the Philadelphia Union in the 2020 eMLS League, which …

Pieter-steph Du Toit Contract, TRACKER Center Console, Hotels Near Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, Ky, Is Today Mothers Day, Funny Speech On Friendship, Epcot Food And Wine Festival Dates, Lalaji Maharaj Wiki, Greg Mchugh Denver, Monty Python Anarcho-syndicalist Commune, Ardie Savea Gym, China Song, Monty Python: Almost The Truth Theme Song, So Graham Norton Full Episodes, Greatest Hits Radio Top 300, Don Pope, The University Of Edinburgh, Stephanie Lowe Age, Remembrance Day In Canada, Haaland Fifa 20 Sofifa, Raspberry Sherbet Punch Recipe, Close Tab Shortcut Chrome, Terrell Davis Artist, Limited Edition Books For Sale, Guardians Of The Galaxy Switch, Dara O'Shea, Shop Disney Parks App, The University Of The Arts, Photograph Meaning, Scotland Vs Israel 3-2, Untitled Mike Tyson Biopic, How To Braid Clay, Q Ginger Ale, Pasco Elearning, Prince Albert Of Monaco Children,