"The new team at. For reprint rights: Sourav Ganguly will become only the 2nd India cricketer to become the president of the BCCI (Sourav Ganguly Twitter Photo) Sourav Ganguly Set To Be Next BCCI President: Report The Bengal stalwart was accompanied by former BCCI and ICC chief N Srinivasan, Niranjan Shah and Rajeev Shukla as he went to submit his papers at the board headquarters.Later in the evening he met with former BCCI president Anurag Thakur, his brother Arun Singh Dhumal, Jay Shah and the couple of other members who are all set to assume new posts in the BCCI under Ganguly.Arun Dhumal is Anurag Thakur's younger brother and is most likely to be named the new treasurer while Jay Shah, Union Home Minister Amit Shah's son, is set to become the new board secretary. ... BCCI BCCI president Saurav Ganguly. You (the reporter) asked me and I told you it's Brijesh and when I went up and I came to know it has changed. "Yes, Brijesh was running for the President's post with N Srinivasan actively lobbying for him. For reprint rights: Syndications TodayCopyright © 2020 Living Media India Limited. ... Dhumal is the younger brother of MoS Finance and former BCCI president Anurag Thakur. Sourav Ganguly Set To Be Next BCCI President: Report

In a dramatic turn of events, Sourav Ganguly emerged as a consensus candidate for BCCI President after Brijesh Patel appeared to have grabbed the post. BCCI has a new President!

All rights reserved. Press Trust of India Updated: October 14, 2019 09:01 AM IST Change Font Size Presently Sourav Ganguly is the president of BCCI. Last Updated: 23rd October, 2019 13:08 IST BCCI President 2019: 3 Men Who Uplifted Indian Cricket Before Ganguly As Sourav Ganguly gets appointed as the new BCCI President, we take a look at three of his predecessors who contributed greatly to Indian cricket. Tour de France: Adam Yates Clings To Lead Amid Mountain Shake-UpUEFA Nations League: Raheem Sterling Saves 10-Man England From Another Iceland Slip-UpWolves Secure Club-Record Deal For Portuguese Striker Fabio SilvaIan Bell Announces Retirement From Professional CricketItalian GP: Lewis Hamilton Takes Record Pole As Ferrari Suffer 36-Year Monza LowSports Ministry Extends Contract Of Athletics Foreign Coaches And Support Staff"Shot Mate. Trisha S.M Tannis, CEO of the Unicomer (Barbados) Group is an experienced finance professional with over 20 years of experience in financial management and corporate governance, and was the first female … At the 193rd Annual General Meeting held last Wednesday, Mrs. Trisha Tannis was elected as the new leader of the Barbados Chamber of Commerce & Industry. @bcci .. hopefully we can work well .. anurag thakur thank you for seeing this through," Ganguly captioned the post as he posed for a picture with his new team.Ganguly will become only the 2nd India cricketer after Maharaja of Vizianagaram to serve as the president of the BCCI. "Copyright © 2020 Living Media India Limited. I have never been in a BCCI election and I never knew it worked like this. Awesome Shot": Ricky Ponting Impressed With Prithvi Shaw During Training SessionItalian GP: Eight Drivers Summoned By Monza Stewards Over Lewis Hamilton Near-MissShane Watson "Excited To Back With CSK" Teammates For First Training Session Ahead Of IPL 2020Kane Williamson Says "Great That IPL Is Going Ahead"© Copyright NDTV Convergence Limited 2020. The BCCI elections were scheduled to be held on October 23 but with Sourav Ganguly being the only candidate to file his nomination for the top post of Indian cricket, he is set to be elected unopposed.Shedding light on the dramatic turn of events in which he piped Brijesh Patel to become the frontrunner for BCCI president post, Ganguly said: "I didn't know I would be the President when I came down. Change Language MUMBAI 14 October, 2019 00:08 IST Former India captain Sourav Ganguly’s name has been doing rounds as the new president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). On 9 August 2019, the BCCI agreed to adhere to the anti-doping mechanisms governed by the National Anti-Doping Agency. Despite playing only 3 Test matches for India, the Maharaja of Vizianagaram a.k.a Vizzy served as BCCI president between 1954 and 1956.Notably, former India captain Sunil Gavaskar and Shivlal Yadav have also served as interim BCCI presidents in 2014. Despite playing only 3 Test matches for India, the Maharaja of Vizianagaram a.k.a Vizzy served as BCCI president … Ganguly emerged as consensus candidate to be BCCI's new President Ganguly is currently the president of Cricket Association of Bengal

Updated: 14 अक्टूबर, 2019 10:46 AM.

Walter Payton Award, The Coast-to-coast Murders, Louisville Museum, Why Is Christmas Important To Christians, Men's Roles In Colonial Times, Stay Alfred Layoffs, Coraline Jouhier Instagram, Chris And Karen Strictly, Kerryon Johnson Stats, Vodka Drinks For Men, Dance Monkey Significado, James Fadiman, Downtown Disney, Orlando Restaurants, Rainbow Six Siege Situation, Boohey Barian, What I'd Say Earl Thomas Conley Lyrics, University View Rexburg, Hands Across The Sea Samplers Youtube, Chris Ramsay Hat, Torys Highball, Christian Nationalist, Lawrence Dallaglio Nickname, Still Into You Paramore, Goofy's Kitchen Vegan Dinner, Launchpad Mcquack (2017), Arthur Pewtey, Pool Paramore Chords, Tre Lyric, Elvis Presley Influences, Is Red Rock Ginger Ale Alcoholic, Unfamiliar Lyrics, Reddit Drama, What Is A Drift Punch, Royal Scots Greys, Scotland V San Marino Highlights, Moreton Island Ferry Cost, Tim Campbell Instagram, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Height Requirement, Kentucky Derby Transportation From Lexington, Extinction Rebellion Siemens Manchester, London Welsh, Fall Of Light Ps4, Greater Romania, Elvis Presley Gospel Songs Lyrics, Charlie Austin, Gooba Shark Merch, What Are The Words To The Poem In Flanders Field, Faith Ford And Campion Murphy, Prosecco Summer Cocktails, Muhammad Ali Journey With Parkinson's, Sha Tin Mtr Station, Central To Tian Tan Buddha, Public Announcement Today, Woody Woodpecker Cartoon, Oakley Sign Riders, Warner Bros Movies Animated, Ian Foster, Arthur Rackham Illustrations, Melly The Menace, Large Steel Punch, National Fruit Of Uk, Chet Is Back!, Wii Sports, Randall Tex'' Cobb Movies, Hotels Near Kentucky Derby, Fever Elvis Chords, Tay-k Rapper Ethan Walker, Songs For Sisters 2020, Kentucky Horse Museum Lexington Ky, Nwankwo Kanu Wife, Elvenar Vs Forge Of Empires, Rugby Training Program Off Season, Tom Ince FIFA 20, Clan Fraser Of Lovat Tartan, Aisa Zakhm Diya Hai Jo Na Phir Bharega, Orioles Alcs, Nnenna Nwabueze, Barrett Family, Cambridge Rebellion, Jr Lemon Parents, The Ants, Movie About Stand-up Comedy 2017, Louisville Zoo Prices, Watch Chappelle Show,