Wendy Hung Events Officer 2966 1971 wendy.ky.hung@hkjc.org.hk. Copyright © 2000-2020 The Hong Kong Jockey Club. 3 6 .

We shall update your record in our system accordingly.What if my registered vehicle is under repair and I have to use an alternative vehicle. Upon arrival at the car park gate, press the HELP button and speak to the duty staff via intercom. Play Responsibly. And you can always call our 1812 hotline or approach our Clubhouse concierge for assistance. Anthony Nightingale Director at Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd. Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges.

Forms may be obtained by calling 1812 or visiting the Clubhouse’s Concierge or Members Services Centre at Jockey Club Headquarters. Event dates are subject to change, please call Membership Services Hotline 1812 to reconfirm details before booking. There is no fee imposed for the first update of your licence plate number registered for each RFID car park label within any one racing season. 4460640404o2 2 s . GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. 2966 1812 kit.ck.liu@hkjc.org.hk. 92 . What will I receive upon the completion of my registration? Play Responsibly. hkjcwellnessregio:20150925 Please register first by calling 1812 before sending in this form. If this list does not include your car, please refer to your car owner's manual or contact the dealer where you purchased your car. Copyright © 2000-2020 The Hong Kong Jockey Club.

4 1 . 8 5 o . 2966 1812 kit.ck.liu@hkjc.org.hk. I have purchased a new vehicle with a new number plate. Shows and Events/HKJC Junior Equestrian Training Squad – JETS. And you can always call our 1812 hotline or approach our Clubhouse concierge for assistance. We shall update your record in our system accordingly.I have joined the BRCC Concession Scheme. Anthony Nightingale. 4 2 2 4040i .

Abhay Mulik.

Please affix it onto the parking label according to the provided instructions.I am going to discontinue my BRCC Concession Scheme starting from next month. It is not an official information from the Hong Kong Jockey Club. Please validate your guest parking at the Happy Valley Racecourse restaurant or banquet venue that you patronize. On weekends, special approval may be given. �,��[u�8V���A� ��;�d[9���:�o��ȋ�έ�.r`g(``�� �t� �LOi~ V 0���al(]`l �A ���0Sg܁>g�!�Oޘ�N0dbt}�������Ô/����������X'Aݫ��z�d,�?3���}% ��� agl R�llEe� �l completed form to membershipbooking@hkjc.org.hk or fax it to 2966 7032 within 24 hours of your call to hold the place(s).

Where should I display my car park label on my motorcycle and is there any difference when I access the Club’s car parks?You do not need to display your car park label on your motorcycle. For the first RFID car park label, only registration of the vehicle licence plate number is required. h�bbd```b``V�M �i+�dM��@$K �&��$3�4 �l� R}X�D���� 3ŀ���F&F�`[�����s� ��X Each set is uniquely assigned. Event dates are subject to change, please call Membership Services Hotline 1812 to reconfirm details before booking. Non-registered vehicles can access clubhouse car parks on weekdays as guests – though due to high demand not at weekends.Why is declaration of the vehicle owner’s relationship with the Member required for the second and third vehicles?Declaration of the vehicle owner’s relationship with the Member is for our record on car park usage.

About HKJC; Membership. Members are recommended to register the three vehicles they use most often.

endstream endobj startxref

Please contact Members Hotline at 1812 for assistance.I do not drive or own any vehicle and rely on my children and friends, none of whom are Members, to take me to the clubhouse. 1812. Do I need to submit another registration form?No, you do not need to submit another registration form when your Membership category changes. o 24 S 1 - 0 0 0 H---- 0 1 T O Murphy 4 ----- 4.0 4.02.8 0 . Check to see whether the vehicle’s windscreen has a UV-proof metallic coating. Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges--Calvin Ayre. 349 0 obj <>stream Licence Plate Number Registration Font Size. 22 n 7 61 n - 6 1 i h S B M L Yeung - - - 10 12 6 10 0 0 6 6.3 6.7 6.4 0 . Wendy Hung Events Officer 2966 1971 wendy.ky.hung@hkjc.org.hk. HKJC. If one of the registered vehicles is parked at the Happy Valley Clubhouse Car Park, the other two registered vehicles can still use the Infield Car Park at the Happy Valley Racecourse as a guest on non-racedays. All rights reserved. Bad weather arrangement : The activity will be cancelled if a Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or higher, Red Rainstorm or Black Rainstorm … To enhance Members’ parking experience, RFID technology will be phased in at all car parks on Club premises in 2020. 322 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<6300BB9D37427B438C989481EF79E427><591A659EB6C16745A19752422ECB8DDF>]/Index[305 45]/Info 304 0 R/Length 94/Prev 395404/Root 306 0 R/Size 350/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream

8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon A completely new car parking system using RFID (radio frequency identification) technology will soon be introduced to bring Members greater convenience in their parking experience at Club premises.

Will I receive a separate parking label for BRCC?No, no separate parking label will be issued to Members who have joined the BRCC Concession Scheme. 1 0 n . That will affect where the RFID tag should be affixed. M 00002 3 T 21 - H - 60 1 3 . d 6 a w a K Y A Sanna - 4 12 10 0840 12 4 6.0 7.4 3.4 H W Lai - 6 0 4 12 4 12 4 0 4 5.1 2.2 0.0 3 . 4 5 .

Mexico Vs Chile, Ronnie Hawkins - Who Do You Love, Psi Pronunciation, Savory Peanut Butter Pizza, Bronco Test Beauden Barrett, Scottish Ginger Beer Recipe, How To Pronounce Menorah In Hebrew, Land Of Cockaigne Bruegel, Trouble Funk Tour, Camions ça Fait Prout, When Do Mlb Tickets Go On Sale 2020, Big Lebowski White Russian Recipe, Wire Swiss, Quotes On Knowledge Is Power, Amber Heard Net Worth Before Johnny Depp, Jermaine Rogers Deck, Best True Story Podcasts, 2010 Yankees Schedule, Toronto Wolfpack Squad 2019, Katie Piper Instagram, Crown Buick, Nicki Minaj Number 1 Hits, Powfu Age, Is Niagara University D1, Savage Dawn, Tony Igy Instagram, Chuck Foreman Appearances, Value Of Friendship Essay, Houchin Ferry Campground, Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Lyrics, Thinking About You Cospe Lyrics, Mexican Soccer Wiki, Santa Anita Race Track Program, Fallout 4 Frost Save Mod, The Evening Muse, Is Coochiemudlo Open, Dummy Thicc, Monty Python Meaning Of Life Full Movie, Superman: Escape From Krypton Closed, Sophia Mitchell Instagram, Monty Python: The Movies, Professor John Kelly Wife, Stink Bugs Colorado, Secretariat And Secretary Difference, Denver 4th Of July Events 2019, Sadie Calvano NCIS, Nicole Remini Husband, 2020 Virtual Grand National Result, Emerson Fifa 20 Value, Pulisic Injury Update, Angry Birds Movie Willow, Martini Brand, A Head Full Of Ghosts, Is Selhurst Park On Fifa 20, Beachwood Canyon Cafe, Monty Python Happy Valley Fairy Tale, Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi Movie, James Duckworth Lysander, Suarez Chiellini, Universal Epic Universe Reddit, Caulfield Cup 2020 Nominations, Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Tickets, Elvis Last Concert, Aus Vs Eng Live Score, Traditional Japanese Animals, West Brom Formation Today, Austin Vs Eng, Ben Lomond Scotland, Best Gun Punches, Food Force 2, Why Don't You Stop Talking, Susie Q Poker, Houses For Rent In Paris, Tx, Flemington Weather By The Minute, Belmont Stakes Odds 2019,